Website Content Disclosure
Bowman and Clark strives to ensure the content in our website is complete and accurate. However, we cannot guarantee it is completely free of errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to price, product descriptions, product availability or product delivery timeframe. Bowman and Clark reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders should any error, inaccuracy or omission occur.
This information is collected for:
- Establishing and maintaining a responsible commercial relationship with you and providing ongoing service
- Some of your information can tell us how to better serve you in designing our services
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements
- Billing operations
- Your information will not be sold, rented or disclosed to any third party.
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when:
- We have your consent
- Needed to provide you the service
- Responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes